Waste to Energy 2018/2019
The industry’s leading standard reference in the WtE sector. On about 1,100 pages the updated 11th edition includes:
- the analysis of the different treatment technologies as well as the description and market shares of all important operators and technology providers
- data on more than 2,430 waste treatment plants with more than 4,500 incineration units worldwide, including amongst others information on capacity, status, start of operation, technology, flue gas treatment, manufacturer and operator
- the description and analysis of more than 1,000 planned projects throughout the world
- the explanation of backgrounds, planning requirements and operating modes of thermal waste treatment
- the overview of market factors, treatment technologies as well as investment and operational costs and revenues (with exemplary calculations)
- a forecast of the global WtE market until 2027, by country, including new plants and capacities, shutdowns and investment volumes per year, explained in a comprehensible and detailed way
In addition to the study, all customers will receive the following products for one year:
- ecoprog WtE Monitor: update on international current construction and modernisation projects (emailed every two weeks)
- ecoprog WtE Project Tracker: complete list of all known projects worldwide (MS Excel file), including status, capacity and commissioning (emailed every three months)
- ecoprog WtE Archive: online access to the world’s largest expert archive on the WtE market with over 10,000 news on projects and companies since 2009
Price: from 2,900.- EUR plus VAT. Please see the extract or the online order form for details.
Tel. +49 221 788 03 88- 13
Fax +49 221 788 03 88- 10
The market for thermal treatment and energetic recovery of residual and other types of solid waste is growing continuously. Increasing waste amounts, shrinking landfill spaces in agglomerations and higher ecological standards stimulate this growth throughout the world.
Today, more than 2,430 WtE plants are active worldwide. They have a disposal capacity of around 360 million tons of waste per year. Only in 2017, more than 80 new thermal treatment plants have been installed with a total treatment capacity of 25 million tons per year. We estimate more than 2,700 plants with a capacity of about 530 million tons per year to be operational by 2027.