Waste to Energy 2019/2020
The leading standard reference in the WtE sector. On about 1,100 pages the updated 12th edition includes:
- the analysis of the different treatment technologies as well as the description and market shares of all important operators and technology providers
- data on more than 2,450 waste treatment plants with more than 4,800 incineration units worldwide, including amongst others information on capacity, status, start of operation, technology, flue gas treatment, manufacturer and operator
- the description and analysis of more than 1,100 planned projects throughout the world
- the explanation of backgrounds, planning requirements and operating modes of thermal waste treatment
- the overview of market factors, treatment technologies as well as investment and operational costs and revenues (with exemplary calculations)
- a forecast of the global WtE market until 2028, by country, including new plants and capacities, shutdowns and investment volumes per year, explained in a comprehensible and detailed way
In addition to the study, all customers will receive the following products for one year:
- ecoprog WtE Monitor: update on international construction and modernisation projects (emailed every two weeks)
- ecoprog WtE Project Tracker: complete list of all known projects worldwide (MS Excel file), including status, capacity and commissioning (emailed every three months)
- ecoprog WtE Archive: online access to the world’s largest expert archive on the WtE market with more than 12,000 news on projects and companies since 2009
The study is available in English language starting from 2,900.- EUR plus VAT. Please see the extract or the online order form for details.
Tel. +49 221 788 03 88- 11
Fax +49 221 788 03 88- 10
The market for thermal treatment and energetic recovery of residual and other types of solid waste is growing continuously. Increasing waste amounts, shrinking landfill spaces in agglomerations and higher ecological standards stimulate this growth throughout the world.
Today, around 2,450 WtE plants are active worldwide. They have a disposal capacity of around 368 million tons of waste per year. Only in 2018, more than 60 new thermal treatment plants have been installed with a total treatment capacity of more than 14 million tpy. We estimate nearly 2,700 plants with a capacity of more than 530 million tpy to be operational by 2028.